10:06 PM

I must say... the Silverstone F1 GP was the liveliest race of the year! Plenty of superb overtaking took place throughout the race, one loony dude in a kilt running onto the track (and pulled off the tracks by concerned race marshalls... good thing he didn't get killed by the machines of superb speed), and 2 safety car sessions (one due to a a part of David Coulthard's head rest falling onto the track). The result of the top 8 was one that wasn't all that predictable due to the many wayward circumstances of the race itself... the top 3 being in the order of Barrichello (a win after a long spell of lesser fortune), Montoya & Raikkonen. Kudos Barrichello for a job well done!

Anyhow, today must be the first of days to come where I'll actually be working in the office until 8-ish PM or more... yes! My new job is demanding but I'm not saying that I'm not having fun coz I know when to de-stress while on-the-job. Tired but kinda happy... ah well! :) Need to browse through some notes before I hit the sack tonight... Arrr... whoops! Need to eat!!! Dinner... here I come!

0 comments: