Data overload!!!
There were just a lot of numbers to process and other discreet data taunting me in the face yesterday. Crap! Nothing I can do about that when I have to compile numbers and do data entry every once in a while.
Original lunch plan with Ying Lai: to eat at Secret Recipe...
but we ended deciding to go to the PSDC canteen to join Sze Lin after I picked Ying Lai from her house. Food there is pretty good. We bumped into Poon Wei too... funny to think that 10 minutes before that -- PW called me about Graduation Photos collection, from KDU, for him & Pei Ling ... sheer coincidence!
Think I gave the KDU admin a huge headache when I told her that I'll be collecting for "a few" people -- I misread the photo package numbers a few times. *whoops!*
I nearly asked Shane if he had a a flu when I called him -- only to have "Shane" tell me, "Hey, actually this is Kok Keong. Shane is not here at the moment". Uhh.... ok. Nevermind that -- told KK that I'd pass his grad photos to Shane in addition to Shane's, PW & PL's later tonight.
Seems like I was somehow destined to go to Secret Recipe today. Shane came by to collect the photos & pass the one's developed by PW for Sze Lin & yours truly... and also to take me out for supper. We called Sze Lin but she was still preparing her teaching materials. Actually had no particular idea of where to go until Shane had a sudden craving for cake... and as the story goes, the rest is history.



0 comments:
Post a Comment