4:39 PM

Wahey! Friday night was a night at home
(1) there was Evan who turned up at 8-ish to return my Cold Fusion "bible";
(2) Shane, who came-by at 9-ish to pass to me my graduation studio-taken snapshots; and
(3) A date with the TV - watched "Jack & Jill" and much later the recorded episode of "Charmed".

Saturday was a day of errands in the morning, another afternoon at work, and playing chauffeur to my dad in the evening. Luckily the heavy rains stopped some time before my trip to the airport. The rain was so heavy earlier that evening that we could hardly see beyond 5-10 meters ahead. Fuh!

News addition at 12:30am, Monday: Had gone to watch "Sum of All Fears" at MegaPav, Prangin Mall, with Jase. The show's not too bad coz "Minority Report" still rulezZzzz! Later went for an Italian dinner at Belissa Row -- the food and environment is good so I'd recommend others to go there too if they feel they'd like to indulge themselves.

After the scrumptious meal, I begged Jase to follow me on a walk to Midland's Plaza... just so that I could go get some Beanie Babies. *lol*

**Yo, Jase! Thanx for letting me bully you into taking that walk... and also I thank God for letting me survive a ride in your car. Lucky for you I do not get nauseous or panicked easily, if not siap lar your kereta!

0 comments: