9:40 AM

Yesterday, I applied for emergency leave & sent my car to the workshop to get the body work fixed - the bill read RM 92. Ok... that doesn't sound too bad... wonder how much the aircon pipe & condenser will cost me.

After the car is in the workshop, I took a bus to the Georgetown banking area - wand walked to Maybank main office. Had to be there to report my lost ATM. Not sure whether I dropped it someplace or left it at the cash deposit machine after my last transaction there. I didn't know that Maybank can now issue ATM cards on-the-spot. I'm so outdated!

After that's done, I took a slow walk towards KDU... might as well go there to pass Pinky her birthday card (one day early) coz I most likely won't be able to meet up with her for her birthday-do with the others today... besides, it is good exercise.

Went home to clean up my piles of papers & files just haphazardly stacked around the house.

0 comments: