On a heavy note: Seems like quite a few people that I've been in contact with yesterday mentioned that something bad had happened to them that day. With the following, I conclude that yesterday was jinxed
- In the morning, Amy from HR office, called to tell me that my 6-mth pregnant boss was is an accident... luckily she's fine & the accident was actually just a minor one... but it sure gave us all quite a shock
- Hong Sheng (Shane) & his colleagues were embroiled in some office mess. They were so stressed out that many of them thought of resigning!!
- Lais fell from her staircase & hurt her foot... poor gal... (but asked if I'd like to go bowling with her b4 she leaves for KL & to her new job... *lol*... ahh... her wit will get her far)
- ...and a few who had succumbed to the effects of the dastardly flu virus that has infected them
- ...last but not least, the saddest & complicated news of last evening that will remain unspeakable on this blog. (p/s: Even my mum noticed the oddity in the fact that I returned super early from a dinner outing... oh well...)
On a lighter note: After 12am, the one good news I heard was from Irene Fong (collegemate). Big congratulations to her!! She's getting married next month :))



0 comments:
Post a Comment