Fri, 27 Dec 2002: Went out for some pool at Screwball after picking up Sze Lin. Personal new record - pocketed 4 shots in a row. Met Li Siah, Eddie, Jamie, Karen, Jocelyn, Wan Yee, Fiona, Dan Chan, Mervyn, Soon Beng, Andy, Shen, Su Jin. Later went for mamak with Dan, Merv, Beng, & Joce.
Sat, 28 Dec: Worked 1/2-day. Wasn't so bad a day. Had a really good but fattening lunch with my family before a trip to the temple (dad's orders!) - and a whole afternoon of shopping where for once my brother was in the mood to shop.
Sun, 29 Dec: Dad said we'd leave for KL after our lunch. As expected... we did not. We only left at 5:30pm after we visited a grand-aunt. We had dinner in Bidor. Dad asked me to drive the last 1/3 or 1/4 of the journey. Arrived in the USJ2 home at about 10:30pm... soon as I've completed my basic routine of setting up my bedroom and storing my baggage - I called Jayson to let him know I'm ready for a meet up. He came by 10 mins later and took me to Gazebo where he had his supper while I had a teh tarik. We also caught up with one another aside from sharing news about some common friends.
Mon, 30 Dec: Lunched at home and basically set to do house work - for me... it was mainly ironing. In the evening, dad took us to Wan Utama for a little bit of shopping. We ended up with nothing more than some groceried from there. Btw, I bumped into Hannah "the Blur" whom I met while at the camp thinghy.
Tue, 31 Dec 2002, New Year's Eve: Made a salad tossed with peach yogurt and tuna sandwiches for lunch, at home, with mum. Superbly healthy meal. Dad came back later than he said he would be back today. We left the house at about 7 and arrived at Bkt Bintang sometime before 8. The road was still open and parking was available - We ate at Esquire Kitchen *yum!* before shopping at Isetan. Later at MetroJaya, I saw a nice dress but my size wasn't on the rack - maybe I'll find that dress in my size in another outlet...
Then we went out to walk into the streets. It was crowded! Fog horn thinghys was sounded by some people outside Planet Hollywood tho' it is 10-ish... long way still to midnite countdown - the party spirit is hip & happening! Masks - spray streamers n frost... wahahaha!! - Dad n mum wasn't too fond of crowds so we headed back into Sg Wang for a sundae each fr McD before moving to Legend Hotel where we later saw fireworks, let out at KLCC-Bkt Bintang street parties, from the Hotel carpark. What a view! On the way back to USJ, I called Joce - she seems happy tho' apparently she had a cut in her leg from a glass she accidentally broke - Beng sounded pretty high - he's definitely wasted! - Meanwhile, my parents n I decided to head to Coffee Bean in Taipan for some coffee n cake. At home - we each had a shot of Sherry.
Wed, 1 Jan 2003, New Year's Day!!: Slept in til about 11-ish. Dad was painting his outer gate wall/pillar. Lunched in a coffee shop nearby - went to Kota Kemuning to drop something off for a grand-uncle. Nicholas the lil' cheeky cousin of mine came hopping out w/o his shoes - scampering across the hot simen surface. Left there for Nanyang Siang Pau building to visit a warehouse sale. Bought a new wallet there. It's pretty neat. Then it was off to KLCC. My mum and I ended up with a black dress each - I finally found it!! Dad came out from Kinokuniya with 2 books. Dinner at the food court - Japanese ramen for me, Western grill for mum, and Kelantanese for dad. That's diversity in food! Managed to have my trademark tour to Twinkles... hehe... didn't buy anything tho. phew! - then off to Sunway Hotel to buy their delicious breads at 50% off... we bought quite a lot of bread at a total of RM8-ish. Cheap.



0 comments:
Post a Comment