11:26 AM

Tue, 21 Jan: Back to work after a long weekend - my boss is finally back from maternity leave! Rejoice!! My colleagues miss having her around too... *sniff, sniff*

Wed, 22 Jan: Brought some of my CNY cookies to work. Am happy that they like it *Beams with joy!* I need more coffee!!.... Anyway, I joined Jocelyn, Ai Luen, Francesca & Guat May for dinner at Raffe's. Soo Hoo met us there but didn't eat until much later when we moved to the McDonald's drive-thru to hang-out and have dessert.

Thu, 23 Jan: When I got home, I couldn't recognise my dining-room-cum-kitchen. My mum moved so many things away from the wall that parts our house with the neighbor's house that's being renovated. Ok... I just hope that the renovation next door is over soon, SoOn, SOON!

By the way, I've cut my hair short... I am wondering whether I should get it highlighted too... highlighting cost RM95... am very tempted to go for it although the pocket will definitely suffer a little. I'm also waiting for my paycheck... I'm supposed to get an increment... the new contract is here... and this coming paycheck should include the increment amount that they didn't give me in Nov & Dec 2002!! *does a little dance of joy* :)

Fri, 24 Jan: Morning began with an attempt at installing the full version of Adobe Acrobat... that lead to the hunting down of the Adobe PostScript driver... and finally - installations and setting up. Then it was time to consolidate 39 pieces of PDF files into one single mega-PDF thinghy... wahahaha... >:)

0 comments: