10:23 AM

Mon, Jan 6: Came back to work in anticipation of loads of work in my inbox. Luckily for me, it was minimal. Anyway... I decided to hold that for a while and housekeep stuff into my Outlook personal folders. It was time to clean up before I overrun my quota on the server. It sure takes a lot of time for the computer to compact folders... *yeesh...* Didn't dare to use any other memory hungry programs while Outlook did its thing - my computer is still quite unstable. Later in the day, I took a peep into the data-entry requests inbox... *eeks!* There's enough in there to keep me occupied til the end of the week!

Tue, 7 Jan: Yesterday it was housekeeping the online files. Today it's sorting and filing printed papers. *sigh* Finishing that, it was down to tackling that horrendous pile of work that came in late yesterday. After dinner at home, my brother and I dropped by Yoke Sim's house to collect a present she bought for Pei Ling's birthday. She'd ask her parents to bring it back to Penang. They had recently went over to Aussie to observe her graduation ceremony. After that, my bro and I took a trip to a nearby Maybank before going to a mamak stall to 'ta-pau' some fried noodles for supper.

Wed, 8 Jan: 3rd day lucky to find a parking space along the road outside the main entrance to the factory. *SweEeEeet!* Cleared 1/3 of the data entry work pile today... and went home from work at 4:30pm. Just gotta love the flexi hour system sometimes. I had to go home to get my mum and brother to drop them off at Garden Inn before 5:30pm. They are going to KL to meet up with my dad before following him for a trip to Pahang. I wanna go too!! (No such luck and liberty for now...)

After an early dinner at home, I went to get Joce and Sze Lin. I had asked them to come along for a present shopping/hunting trip at Gurney Plaza. Bought something for Malcolm and gave Peky a call to let her know how much it was. We also tried to look for something to give to Pei Ling... there will be 5 people sharing it (Sze Lin, me, Kok Keong, Shane, and PekYyy...) - we didn't find anything to buy but we gathered some ideas after browsing a little. Leaving Gurney, I dropped off Sze Lin at Freddie's studio before dropping by Mun Wye's place. Gave him the photos, his transcript and my old stick of 128MB-100MHz SDRAM. After that, Joce and I stopped by the McDonald's drive-thru before stopping by at Cheryl's place.

Back home, I finally planned for my CNY cookie-baking project. I finally know how much of ingredients I have to buy... wahh!!! It's quite a lot! Read a few more pages of 'A Widow for One Year' by John Irving before I went to bed.

0 comments: