Weekend achievement: Cheese Cookies & Orange Shortcake... those yummy melt in your mouth kind of cookies... hehehe... The cheese cookies taste good - especially with coffee or milo or tea... but gee-wHiZ!! The Cheddar cheese, fresh from the pack, has an awfully strong smell... Guess how my house smelt like for the duration of the baking... ;p
It's a small world after all! Dan Chan's grandma passed away on Thursday. I know my dad know's his parents. What I didn't know was this grandma of his knows my grandparents too. To cap it all... his mum was my primary school teacher... *sigh* I decided to follow dad & gramps to the wake thinghy on Saturday night.
Oh... little rubber ducky, rubber duckYyyyy.... Okay, so I finally went for some exercise... 10x50m laps... Those tense shoulder muscles feel much better after the swim. Yahoo!!
...and last but not least... I believe that some evil hobgoblins have taketh my pReCioUsSSs set of keys along with my mini Victorinox thingamagix on Sat. It's a total mystery... I thought I had it with me... I didn't hear it dropping anywhere... yet it is nowhere to be found... Strange..... sTrrrranGe.... anyway, I made a duplicate set of keys on Sun to grant me an open pass into my home once again....



0 comments:
Post a Comment