12:47 PM

Wed, 15 Jan: Malcolm and Ashwin picked me up first before turning back to Gelugor to get Shakila - they didn't know how to get to her place. We then headed to our favourite "Sup Kambing" place opposite Hotel Malaysia to meet up with Julian, Pei-Ti, and Jayson. Dominic joined us a bit later. Considering that I only started "organizing" this on Monday... the attendance for this was amazing! ...there were minimal "fong-fei-kei" cases... all the better! :)

Oh yeah! Gay jokes aimed at Malcolm & Dominic were abundant tonight since Mal gave Dom a hand massage for a pretty long time. It's supposed to help ease blood circulation for Dom since it wasn't too long ago that he came out from a minor surgery for appendicitis.

As we were leaving the mamak shop, Shakila had taken some tourist-worthy photos of Penang Road to show to her UK roomies. She also took some photos of Gurney Drive much later. Dominic & Jayson had left earlier while the rest of us moved on and stopped a while at Gurney Drive before going to the Sandy Bay beach for more chatting.

Thu, 16 Jan: Arrived at work at about 9:30am. Had earlier taken mum over to the flat unit to check on the electrical meter. The reading wasn't abnormal... so mum called our TNB contact to let him know the current meter reading. He said he'll rebill us. Happy that we were done with that, we decided to drive over to "So Young Coffeeshop" to have some breakfast with mum.

At 5pm, I couldn't find my car keys!! Panic attack!! I tried recalling where I might have put it... erm... the toilet!! Ok... so I went there and looked at the first place it might have been - wasn't there!! Panic!!!

I quickly went back to the office and asked where I might find lost keys - Lyne said Amy. Ok... so I went to find Amy - no one handed her any keys... Panic!!!!! Then.... I thought that I should give the toilet stall a thorough search... and there it was... hanging on the hook behind the toilet stall's door. PheEeeewWwwWw!!!!

I'm sO scatterbrained sometimes....

0 comments: