Mon, 27 Jan: Went out with Jase (gave him a mini pack of assorted cookies)... dragged him with me to look for 2 shirts for grandpa. Then it was time for "Two Weeks Notice". It's a true blue, no-brainer, romantic comedy... Light entertainment with predictable twists and turns - Just gotta love Sandra Bullock. :)
Tue, 28 Jan: I knew I bought wrong-sized shirts for my grandpa when I measured one of the newly bought shirts with one of his current shirts... So, I went off from work slightly earlier today, detoured to collect dad's cheque, and then I when back to Prangin Mall's Parkson Grand to get those shirts changed into the correct size.
I am getting irritated by both mum and dad. They are giving away the cookies I've made like they grow on trees... I think there won't be enough left to standby for serving during CNY. Dammit!! Looks like I'll have to get some extra ingredients and toil, toil, toil again... Man... and they were the people who complaint about the amount of ingredients that I bought... Especially mum... I'm sure she's gonna give to her sisters too... and we definitely don't have that much to go around... AaaArrRrrgHhh!! I most absolutely certainly need to make more... moRe... MORE!!!
p/s: I packed 4 small boxes of assorted cookies - One each for Daws, Chrissy-boy, Ewen, and Rain - before going to bed. Had to put Cheese Cookies in cling-wrap less it stinks up and overpowers the scrumptious smell of the others... *bluergh* XP - After this... I'm not sure if I can pack anymore for anyone else... *sigh*
Wed, 29 Jan: Before I rant on... I'd like to present a CNY greeting to those who celebrate it... Erm... Ideally I should change "We wish you..." to "Wishing you..." but I don't have the liberty to tinker with this... so... erm... Just imagine it says "Wishing you..." - This is actually a seasonal banner that took me one whole working-day to produce, to be put on the APHR Intranet Web Site.

On with the ranting!! A certain Indian-expat boss is always insensitive to other people's workload. He was trying to get me to convert about 1hr worth of video from the viewcam into VCD format - preferably by Friday... no way, dude! I have a lot of work to do and I have no time to spare for a horrendous duration required to render the video, which will in consequence leave me incapacitated to clear other work because there's no other computer to use.... Even our supplier fella said he needs 4-days at best to convert a 1hr video.



0 comments:
Post a Comment