For the time being, I look forward to 7pm every Mon-Fri... The Korean drama series, "The Successful Story of a Bright Girl", is very amusing! Basically about a spoilt rich orphan who falls in love with an independent, straightforward, and naive country girl. She thinks he's weird 'coz he keeps acting weird in front of her. She was hired to be a maid by his adoptive mum and she resigned when she won a drawing competition and uses her lucrative winnings to pay off her parents debts (oh... her parents are con-artists and she disowned her ties with them). Ahh... it cracks me up alright... can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes. :)
...et imprévisible
About Me
- aewis
- A quirky yet down-to-earth Libran with an occasional warped sense of humor who likes to think that she can make the tiny world around her a better place to be in. I aim to travel and learn as much as I can (well, that will depend on my available budget too of course)
A Quote
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(119)
-
▼
Feb
(13)
- Yes. You didn't imagine it. My imood indicator say...
- Mon, 24 Feb: Went to hang out at Segafredo's in Be...
- Fri, 21 Feb: It has been busy at work for the pass...
- For the time being, I look forward to 7pm every Mo...
- "Are you secretly sad?" I remember reading an arti...
- Sat, 15 Feb, Chap Goh Meh: Followed my parents to ...
- I should have gone back to bed and sleep and just ...
- Valentine's Eve, CNY (Day 13): *Yay!!* The quirk w...
- Mon, 10 Feb, CNY (Day 10): John Cage & Liza Bump a...
- Thu, 6 Feb, CNY (Day 6): Back to work. I was happy...
- Sun, 2 Feb, CNY (Day 2): The night before, dad in...
- CNY Feasting - Thy name is Gluttony. There is no b...
- Thu, 30 Jan: The rest of Agilent's administrative ...
-
▼
Feb
(13)
Blog Roll
Links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment