Fri, 21 Feb: It has been busy at work for the pass few days. Everyone is preparing for the official opening of buildings 6, 7, & 8 of Agilent Technologies, Penang. Joining Malcolm, Pei-Ti, Julian, Steven, and Dominic for dinner at Malcolm's place was a fun and welcome break. Norman, Kevin, & Jacob joined us later. It's nice to chit-chat while playing some chor tai dee and Gin Rummy.
Sat, 22 Feb: Woke up early to drop gramps at work. I was thinking of refuelling the car... only to realise I have gone out without my wallet. So to home it was to do some surfing and to watch some toons.
In the afternoon, I went over to Malcolm's to meet up with Mal & Ash before going to the Star Education Fair in PISA. Saw my ex-manager from MIM at the IDP booth and chatted with her a while. I made some inquiries about the MBA course at the Olympia booth.
The 3 of us spent the most time at the KDU booth to chat with and to 'kacau' most of the KDU staff whom we know pretty well. Everytime we intended to leave we get caught up talking to someone else. Ashwin ended up being a volunteer mascot for the School of Hotel & Tourism since he just returned from Switzerland as a Masters Grad. Ms Susie Khoo sure had fun when he was around to help promote the courses.
Later at night, I had a really long chit-chatty late supper with Mal, Ash, PK, Jacob & Steve... from around midnight until 3am. Hmm... I just noticed that I'm the only girl in the group.XP
Sun, 23 Feb: PBA can't choose a better time to fix the pipes. Brackish-brown, bloody looking water from 12-noon-ish to 4-ish. Eww...



0 comments:
Post a Comment