Mon, 10 Feb, CNY (Day 10): John Cage & Liza Bump are absolutely, and insanely adorable(!), as they defend a woman being prosecuted for committing bigamy, in tonight's "Ally McBeal". The Mariachi thing is cute too :)
Tue, 11 Feb, CNY (Day 11): Got a ride from John Paul to work & back home today. Car has been sent for some major repairs (read... O-V-E-R-H-A-U-L)... I'm carless today n tomorrow... *sigh* Spent time at home watching Steve's Story - a documentary of the Crocodile Hunter for Animal Planet, Discovery Channel - on TV3. It's amazing that there's someone whose energy seems so ultra-boundless - much like an extremely excited and overgrown hyperactive kid. By the way, I decided to troubleshoot a minor quirk in my Valentine's Day web banner on Thursday.
Wed, 12 Feb, CNY (Day 12): Woke up at about 8 to make pancakes for breakfast. I drowned my share of pancakes in maple syrup... luckily homemade pancake sessions are a rarity... else I'll probably be diabetic already. Watched episodes 4-6 of Smallville before lunch. The sun was shining brightly yet it suddenly poured for a short while... and it continued to be cloudy until twilight. Spent my afternoon at Peky's place. Back home - I continued watching ep.6 of Smallville. I eventually finished watching ep.7-11 too... that's watching in between advertisements for the 7pm Korean drama, a break for dinner, and in between ads for StarGate: SG-1
*After a total of 8 eps. of Smallville, I very much agree with Chin2 that Lex Luthor is much sexier than Clark Kent.*



0 comments:
Post a Comment