Mon, 24 Feb: Went to hang out at Segafredo's in Belisa Row with Jocelyn and her friend Samantha. Bumped into Hamlin. Lazing around playing chor tai dee while sipping my camomile tea was just what the doctor ordered.
Tue, 25 Feb: I wanted to sleep earlier... just that reading 3 days worth of news and articles took me longer than I expected. Ended up popping online slightly after midnight to check on my mail... and had a nice short chat with Pinky :)
Wed, 26 Feb: The Indian expat boss was out to rant about my not showing up to play photographer before I'm off from work. All I could say was I felt bad about it and I didn't turn up because the system decided to turn all buggy around that time. He then pitched in "You should have contacted me early so that I can carry out alternatives".
Like "HELLO-OH!!". How to contact him in a training room with no phone, about 2 buildings away, while the session was going on, and there was no one else in the office to send him the camera? Some people just don't really think when they talk... bosses included.
p/s: I noticed that my blog is getting more hits just because of a mention of the 7pm Korean series... looks like a throng of followers are surfing the net for more information on it.



0 comments:
Post a Comment