10:18 AM

Yes. You didn't imagine it. My imood indicator says I'm feeling crabby. I am.

I just gave Daws a call to check if he has made up his mind on whether to attend Cat's wedding dinner in Taiping tomorrow. Apparently he doesn't feel like going just because she sent a card to KDU and collectively inviting them instead of giving them each a personal invite... and he's also waiting for Ida's decision. Meanwhile, I managed to weed out information that Ariani & gang is going.

I think I should have immediately retaliated and gave him my piece of mind with something more direct like, "If that's the reason for you not wanting to go, that's lame! She gave you a call to invite you personally too, you moron!!" - instead of telling him off with something else that was way less direct than that.

To top the icing to the cake (that is not much a decision influencing factor anymore) - those in KDU will be working full-day up til 6pm; I'm working 8:30am - 5pm; and the dinner is supposed to start at 7:30pm. I think I'll try to call Ariani... see if I can follow behind their car if their car pool is full... or if there's a place in their car, better still.

p/s: Last evening was a relatively happy time for me although there was a blackout for about 30mins. I think it was because that's the only time my mum won't bug me if I went to bathe 10mins before our household dinner time.

0 comments: