10:18 AM

I should have gone back to bed and sleep and just forget that it's a working day. Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Anyhow, I watched "Ever After" on TV last night although I've watched it at least twice already... but I was bored. Certain parts of that movie still makes me wanna cry.

If you ask me what are my plans tonight - I have one. It's yet another mission for "Aewis: Couch Potato". "Survivor 6" premiers tonight. OR... maybe I'll see what impromptu plans that may come-by with my gal-pals...

Update: Couch potato celebrates as flailing "Amazon women" of the Jaburu tribe make a last minute comeback to upset an over-confident male tribe, Tambaqui.

Hard Lessons from Episode 1:

  • When too bloody cock-sure, some things are bound to go awfully wrong.
  • Men can't balance as well as women can.
  • Are guys that disorganized in solving jigsaw puzzles?
  • 0 comments: