2:28 PM

     Once again, I'm working on a Saturday afternoon... but this only happens on alternate weekends (public holidays are not counted in the work schedule). Hmm... only went to sleep at 3am today 'coz I was configuring the formatting for the comments script until it was 'el mucho perfecto' to my liking. Woke up a few times and went back to sleep before actually getting up at 11am. Received an SMS from 'the Psyche @ Jase' soon after, telling me about how bored he was and that he was at work -- I replied with a "just woke up". Man! Like he'd like to know that it could have been him sleeping in on a weekend... I'm so mean *chuckles*
     Anyhow, I knew I can't afford to laze around anymore coz I need to start preparing to go to work by 1pm. Yes, don't forget to cook the rice for lunch. Check! Dad call's in at 12 noon to ask me to call Gramps & tell him that Dad can only pick him up from town about 1:30pm.
     But hold on a second here! Did Dad just say that he can get Gramps about 1:30pm?? Cripes! Found out that dad forgot (and mum too!) that he was suppose to get me to work by 1pm, and he was at Bayan Lepas hanging around the durian orchard with Uncle Harold (who's visiting from US with his family). Oh woe (panic attack)! It won't be possible to get to work on time even if I try to go catch a bus at that moment. No time for lunch now... and had to wake my brother up (who's still sleeping like a log) to tell him that he'll have to switch off the stove when the rice is cooked. And here's the irony... both mum & dad had both asked me last night about whether I was working on Sat -- and I told them I am! *arhh*
     Ok, gotta try my luck. Call Dan... alrite! Good friend (saviour!) - struck a deal with him... he told me to drop him at the TMC, I take his car to work & later after work - take the car back to the church & he'll drop me back home. There was a traffic jam on way to work but got there on time. Gotta belanja Dan CB&T or Starbucks liau!!
     A bit on yesterday: Received SMS from Ming Chiat saying that the usual college group plans to go watch Minority Report on Sunday afternoon - yeah! I'm game for that. Later after dinner, dropped by Jacinta's place to pass her the bag I brought back from KL for her & to catch up a little. Hmm... when I got home, managed to watch a little of "Jack & Jill" & a little of "Charmed" on idiotbox #1. Nope... didn't go to anywhere happening on a Friday night. Instead went to switch on idiotbox #2 and went online. That's all folks!

0 comments: