Today I am disoriented. My body clock is now pretty screwed up. Does anyone wake up at 5am on a Sunday? Well... I had to be woken up coz my dad needed someone to drop him off to the airport. *sigh* As soon as I got home again it was "Hello sweet bed o'mine!" Didn't wake up til 1pm tho.. after having lunch... plonked back to lalaland at about 4pm until I woke up with a headahe at 7pm. Was woken up by my mum just so that I could do some cabling clean up coz my brother had just finished fixing up the new VCR & DVD players. No complains there... some new gadgets in the house to play with.
Oh well, anyway, I had a late dinner today and answered an SOS from my lil' god-sis. She needed someone to pick her up from the Jetty at 10:45pm. Right... ok lar! Have since picked her up from there and dropped her back home. I've been at home for about an hour already.
Restocking of groceries: all this was done yesterday. Not to mention that was when my parents also bought the VCR & DVD players. They had to get a new VCR coz the old one is "kaputsky". Meanwhile, the DVD player was the result of my brother's "elaborate & devious plan". He bought a DVD for my mum when we do not have a DVD player in the house. At that time, the lucky brat -- who won a free trip to Scotland via a radio show contest to watch the Champions League 2002 Final between his favourite team Real Madrid (they won the match) & Bayern Leverkusen -- was on his way back from Scotland. So that's it for now... gotta wait until I feel sleepy before I go to bed now... I'm screwed!!
Mystery unfolded: I have since found out the cause of my uncle's death. It looks like he died of an ulcer that was somewhere in the gastrointestinal system. Eeks... it's another of those family medical history things to look out for.



0 comments:
Post a Comment