My sneakers squeak -- I want a Snickers bar but I think I shall not tempt myself - today's paradox -
...et imprévisible
About Me
- aewis
- A quirky yet down-to-earth Libran with an occasional warped sense of humor who likes to think that she can make the tiny world around her a better place to be in. I aim to travel and learn as much as I can (well, that will depend on my available budget too of course)
A Quote
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(116)
-
▼
Jul
(26)
- Jase - ur wish has been granted... The font size f...
- On Sunday: Had to wake up at 6am to take dad to th...
- Saturday, 27 July, CONVOCATION DAY: My alarm went ...
- Friday, eve of Convocation Day: 7.10am, left home ...
- Thursday nite: Finally tackled the ironing of my l...
- How frequently do you cancel a dinner plan and the...
- Chronicles of the days before:Yesterday: Went back...
- Visited the Bon Odori on Saturday evening at the E...
- Now: Working in Agilent on a Saturday morning. *si...
- Friday dinner was... fun! It's been some time sinc...
- My sneakers squeak -- I want a Snickers bar but ...
- At 4:30 pm: My supervisor comes back from conducti...
- Hurray! I've finally gone to get my hair trimmed. ...
- Today I am disoriented. My body clock is now prett...
- ...so much to do... just so much to do... tomorrow...
- Today is a pretty c0nFu§iNg day simply because......
- It's amazing how much junk I cleared out from the ...
- My actual PC unit at work is finally back from the...
- Yay! I have a Crunch ice cream bar! Just gotta lov...
- Dark and forlorn do tears fall from heavens aboveT...
- Hmm... nothing's happening now. Just met up with a...
- I have finally watched Minority Report yesterday a...
- Once again, I'm working on a Saturday afterno...
- Rating of life today: pretty hum-drum. Only perky ...
- Just came back about 1-hour ago & took a nice...
- Hello! Good evening! It's nearly 5 pm and tim...
-
▼
Jul
(26)
Blog Roll
Links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment