9:52 PM

Hurray! I've finally gone to get my hair trimmed. Okay... its actually slightly more than trimmed... it's cut to where I want it. Just told my hairdresser to trim coz she is just too scissor-happy. I've learnt from experience never to tell her how much of your hair you actually want cut off - she'll somehow cut more than you want her too. (So... a trim it is then)

Earlier on my way home from work, I had an encounter with one of the loopiest characters. What would you think when the driver of a small white Kancil purposely drives beside your car; overtakes you; and then takes his hands off his steering wheel to wave his hands up cheerfully like a loony toon? This character could very well earn a place in the sanatorium! ...then my phone rings and I saw that it's my friend Kah Lee... *gotta love caller ID*

Ah! That explains it all! He was that crazy muppet driving the white Kancil. Gee... I should have figured that out a little sooner... there's nobody else I know who is that insane in a sense. *chuckles*

By the way, ever seen a cop on a kapcai (small motorbike) chase a dude on a speeding kapcai? It's kinda funny to recall that before I turned a corner, last night - I saw the cop just waiting (lepak...) at the roadside doing nothing. Just after I turned the corner -- FwOoooOOmMMmmm... This-bike-suddenly-darts-out-of-the-corner-and-speeds-away-and-in-a-split-second-the-policeman-was-chasing-after-him! Dang... talk about being blur. Looks like the guy didn't even notice the man in blue with the luminous suit.

0 comments: