How frequently do you cancel a dinner plan and then "reinstate" the plan within 15 minutes? Not often I'm sure of that - but it happened to me yesterday evening. Around 4pm, I was kinda disappointed that so many people withdrew from the dinner plan that I actually cancelled it via calls n emails. Daniel, after a short lapse of time, emailed me to say that we should go on and have dinner between the remaining 4 of us (despite the lack of attendance from the rest).
That being said, he called up Angelia & I called up Julian. Man! It sure was good to see Angelia after about a year. And what's more? She's only having a few days in Penang... she'd be off again this Friday! Real jet-setter lar this girl... just back from UK and she had already stoped by a few states.
After dinner - I dropped by to see Pinky at the rehearsal... (sidetracking: ...why? Coz I remembered that I finally wore the skirt that she wanted to see me in... ahh... it's a girl thing -- anyhow, there is no such thing as trying out clothes while at the Batu Feringghi night market where I bought it). Eventually, I somehow ended up helping Julie with her narrative for the opening dance *itchy fingers*... didn't get back home until like 1 something. Slept a total of 3 1/2 hrs for the night (shortest record of nightcap duration in 2 months! hurrah! broke the duck).



0 comments:
Post a Comment