On Sunday: Had to wake up at 6am to take dad to the airport once again. Went back home and slept like a log (just like the last time). Later in the afternoon, I went to McD's with my mum & aunt to try the bubur. The bubur was alrite - passable. Went on to the old flat unit with mum & my aunt to lend a hand at spring-cleaning the place. eEee-yuck! Should have seen the amount of cobwebs and dust in that place.
Moon-day traffic was subdued... Wonder how come there doesn't seem to be much traffic at the usual places... but I'm happy that the traffic is super-dee-doo-dah! Went home to waste 11 frames of film, so that I can send it for washing when I collect the roll sent for development last Saturday. Yippee! First set of photos done! (...and I laughed remembering the environment when some of the photos were taken... thus - a few of them have my friends and I in really odd facial expressions - I do mean those that u actually think u look hideous in)
Now... I am blogging! Will be moving on to complete some job reports soon. Will probably collect the other set of photos on my way home later today. 25 minutes to lunch time. Will scan photos pretty soon too (I hope).



0 comments:
Post a Comment