9:46 AM

The Charity Costume Ball for the Children's Protection Society (Wed, 30 Apr):

Oh well... with whatever miscommunication that occured within HR - it sure caused me quite some time. I found myself rushing home and getting stuck in rush hour traffic. I arrived home at about the same time my colleague arrived at my place. We were car pooling up to Rasa Sayang (that's the venue). Aargh! Again... I found myself rushing about. In about 10 mins, I've tossed everything I need into a backpack (including my SLR camera).

When we finally got there - we headed straight to the toilet where I took about 45mins to get myself dressed into my somewhat Greek outfit. Happily dressed up - we finally graced into the ballroom. It looked like a harem!! ...at least the deco made it look like that ...and guys? I think you would've gotten an eyeful at the pretty girls in Arabian outfits (including the belly dancers who were in sheer outfits) XP

Thu, May 1, Labor Day! I slept like a pig - waking up at about 1pm. I'm replenished in rest tho' I have to note that I only slept at 3:30am since I watched about 3 hrs worth of CardCaptor Sakura after I got home. Feeling superbly energized at night - I couldn't go to sleep early and ended up watching another 3 hrs of CardCaptor Sakura ;)

0 comments: