My car has been away from last Sunday til Wednesday evening... and I've gone to work on Wesak Day... just coz Agilent doesn't recognize it as one... so essentially - I did nothing interesting to date. I'm gonna drown myself in my workpile as I countdown to the hours... minutes... and seconds til the time I'm going to watch "The Matrix: Reloaded". Have a nice weekend everyone!
...et imprévisible
About Me
- aewis
- A quirky yet down-to-earth Libran with an occasional warped sense of humor who likes to think that she can make the tiny world around her a better place to be in. I aim to travel and learn as much as I can (well, that will depend on my available budget too of course)
A Quote
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(119)
-
▼
May
(13)
- Don't be surprised if I am not updating for the ne...
- Let's see.... last Sat, my mum & I had a marathon ...
- My Day with Quizzes...1. What Character From The M...
- It's wonderful to see someone having fun while car...
- The Matrix Reloaded is action-packed (as expected)...
- My car has been away from last Sunday til Wednesda...
- Mon, 12 May: The PBA has been replacing pipes alon...
- Fri, 9 May: Oh yes! Yes! Yes! One of the 2 (super....
- Mon, 6 May: Don't quite remember what I was doing ...
- The F1 Spanish GP, Catalunya Circuit, Barcelona:Th...
- Fri, 2 May: Hmm... my watch ticks but the hands ar...
- The Charity Costume Ball for the Children's Protec...
- Bizarro things about my interview:As you know, las...
-
▼
May
(13)
Blog Roll
Links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment