10:11 AM

Fri, 2 May: Hmm... my watch ticks but the hands are not moving *raises an eyebrow* Looks like I'll go and buy myself one of those metal Swatch(es) way earlier than I planned to. Anyhow, looks like my trusty watch has marked 2 significant points of my life. It was given to me by a friend as a farewell gift when I was leaving college and it "dies" when I'm moving to a new job.

p/s: Oh yeah! I've finished watching the first set of CardCaptor Sakura! Just waiting to get the remainding episodes from Nick... and woohoo! Here I go again!!

Sat, 3 May: I've got work today... *bleh...* Anyhow, after lunch, mum & I went out to do some banking before heading to Gurney Plaza. The Nokia Roadshow was there... and I took some Nokia info-cards from their promotion kiosk. At Swatch... I took some time to choose between 3 watches and ended up choosing a black-faced Swatch Irony. It has a nice weight to it too. We later went to MPH where I told mum to choose a book and I'll buy it for her as her Mother's Day present.

Sun, 5 May: Nothing much happened today. I've finally gotten round to watch the VCD of "Chicago". Catherine Zeta-Jones, Renee Zellweger & Richard Gere sure looked spiffy doing their dancing parts on their own... and Zeta-Jones sure have a pretty commanding and dramatic singing voice for her part as Velma Kelly.

Other than that, I glued myself to the TV for the Spanish GP in the Catalunya Circuit, Barcelona... and my computer for 2 episodes of Smallville.

0 comments: