11:48 AM

Mon, 12 May: The PBA has been replacing pipes along my home's street since Saturday. It's kinda fun to see some brainless drivers honking at the big mean metal machines that blocks off the whole street while they are working... only to turn down a street somewhat opposite my house - and then reversing out when they see that it's a dead end.... hehe... it really cracks me up!

Meanwhile, I can't believe Jenna won the 1 million in Survivor 6!! Like many others, I actually hoped that Matthew would win it. But anyhow, it was refreshing to hear Jenna commenting on herself as she reviewed the videos of Survivor 6 during the Survivor 6: Reunion - "I'm so annoying... and I've learnt a lot..." (p/s: they all look much better too and much more endearing after all the "carnality")

The biggest about-turn decision was definitely from an admirably strong character, Christy. She also proved one thing by being the first ever deaf person on Survivor - A handicap doesn't mean not getting far into the game - all you need to do is have confidence and play ball. ;)

And yeah... I had a good laugh too with the Reunion's cheesy start where the show host, Jeff Probst, takes motor ski to the marina and takes a subway ride before getting into the Late Show's theater. It's also an amazing thing that David Letterman loaned them the use of the theater...

... well... u know since Letterman especially loves to make jokes about Survivor. A very kind gesture indeed since the Survivor Reunion was originally set up out in Central Park... with just one problem... It's being hit by a strom. Another amazing feat is that the Survivor's crew managed to set up an elaborate set in Letterman's theatre within 12 hours!!

0 comments: