11:16 AM

The Matrix Reloaded is action-packed (as expected)... but I do feel that the storyline is a bit slack... and the scene with "The Architect"? Boy! You might hafta be a math genius to understand what he's talking about. Probabilities... statistics...

Yesterday, I had a scrumptious lunch with my family and some of dad's guests at the PSC. We dropped by my aunt's place for dinner since she invited the whole lot of us in her extended family to her daughter's 1-year old celebration... Then I rushed home to watch F1.

The Austrian F1 GP Race was a rather disappointing one for me... so sad! Montoya had a good chance to win and then his BMW engine blew... bah! Also... both Saubers didn't finish... the only thing I'm content about the race is that Raikkonenen is still maintaining his lead in the driver's championship by a mere 2-points margin.

0 comments: