3:24 AM

Fri, 9 May: Oh yes! Yes! Yes! One of the 2 (super...?) dumb bitches of Survivor 6 has been voted out. I feel it'll be an all guy last 3. If Rob makes it to the last 3 and doesn't get immunity - he should be the chosen one to accompany whomever gets immunity. Rob's no angel in the game and he's got a lot of people in the jury who's out to get him - so whoever gets immunity should take Rob to the final 2 to ensure a cool million in their own pocket.

And... oh yeah! Dad brought back some stuff from his trip to Houston... including a set of 4 Harry Potter books that costs him just an amazing USD16.99 (that'd be RM64.56) - there's no way we can buy 4 of those books here at that kinda rate.

Sat, 10 May: Can't believe I started playing Neopets again for the past week or so after giving it up about a year ago. Just gotta remember feed, groom and play with my online pet once in a while... and keep a check that I don't waste too much time with this.

0 comments: