I had the most eventful drive last evening.
Saw 2 cyclist, both wearing helmets, darting around on one lane of a fast-paced road doing lawak bodoh... would have been perfectly excusable if not for the fact that they are dressed quite formally & they definitely don't look like some juvenile delinquents. They didn't stop being stupid until one old car honked at them.
I had to squeeze my way through a very narrow path. Stupid lorry double parked on one side on the road while on the other side there was this hawker cart parked... the lorry passenger came down and actually waved me to continue my journey. Geesh!! I had roughly only 1-2 inches left on each side of the car... damn takut to have scratched my car... I bet the BMW behind me was even more freaked out.
In traffic moving at snails-pace... I was following behind this bus kilang... then I heard weird, loud creaking noises! It sounded pretty creepy... ewwWww... then it happened! The bus put on emergency signals - it has broken down. Luckily I had put some distance between my car and the bus... if not I can just imagine that I would be stuck behind the bus for a long time... no one wanted to give way as usual (it did take me a while to barge my way into the other lane)...



0 comments:
Post a Comment