10:59 AM

Saturday (14 Sep): Went to work in the morning. After lunch, dropped my grandpa off at the barber's before I went to collect my dad's bus ticket from the express bus' office at Kampungku. Ok fine... Next stop. Took my car to the workshop to get them mechanics to fix my central locking system... they had somehow disabled it... probably while they were fixing & testing my rear-lights. Told them to help me look into my jammed driver door too. Luckily I was smart enough to take a book with me... it sure was a long wait.

While still waiting in the workshop - my dad calls again... wants me to go all the way back to Kampungku to ask the girl in the shop to sell off the ticket!! WTF?!! I didn't have time to go back there... I mean WTF?!! He forgot that I have a mighty tight schedule today... and he did remind me to straighten up the house before my mum arrives home with him. At that time, I haven't even started my house-cleaning!!! By the time the car was ready, I had a total of roughly less than 2 hours for a major house-cleaning, eat my dinner, bathe, dress to go out, & pick up Deborah to go for 'The Continentals' concert at Trinity Methodist Church.

Before the concert started - gave Mun Wye a call to wish him "Happy Birthday!", tease him a little & talk crap. After the 2 hour concert, I went to pass the car to my parents who've just arrived from KL at Kampungku... after arranging for Daniel to meet me at Kampungku & the rest (Malcolm, Peky & Peky's 2 colleagues) to go up ahead to Coffee Bean @ BJC - before I left TMC. Yeah! We hung out there til about 12... nice :)

Sunday (15 Sep): Being a homebody in the morning is the name of the game... lunch outside... afternoon had heavy showers... did grocery shopping with mum & dad... evening - dropped off m'dad at Kampungku for his bus ride back to KL... watched a little TV... had dinner... went to find Pinky for a while... went to Prangin Mall Mega Pavilion to catch the 9:45 show of Lilo & Stitch on my own... 2 of my friends who earlier said OK had some last minute family stuff to attend to.

No Regrets! The Disney toon was worth watching in the Cinema!! Will wait for the DVD to come out... hehe... Stitch is cute (and fluffy!)

0 comments: