7:10 PM

Sat, 28 Sep: Worked 1/2 day (morning shift). After work, I went to pick grandpa up (as usual...) and took a slight detour to Garden Inn to purchase bus tickets to KL for the coming Friday, Oct 4, evening. In the afternoon, went over to Ling2's house to hang out with her. Her sis-in-law cum friend, Amy, was at home too... and so was Amy's newborn. He sure is one restless little tyke - he never seems to stop kicking and punching the air unless he is napping. Evening, Pam called to ask me if I wanted to go out clubbing with her and a few others.... but sadly I had to take a raincheck. My throat had started to feel rather scratchy since late afternoon.

Sun, 29 Sep: Argh! woke up with hardly any voice. It's official! I'm ill. Anyhow... after a bath - I took mum & gramps for lunch. After dropping gramps home, mum & I went to town to do an errand for my dad, do our banking (bless those many different transaction machines), & then a little bit of shopping around... Bumped into Mun Wye while at One Stop. Ended up having dinner with mum and "ta-pau" dinner for gramps. Didn't go to the clinic today 'coz I was trying to sit this out & see if the infection will subside.

Today: Yipes! Throat is not getting any better & I feel quite terrible. Dropped gramps at work - went home first (coz it was too damn early... clinics have yet to open) - sat a while - waited for mum since she wanted to come along so she could drop by the bank... the clinic is in the banking vicinity.

At the clinic, the doctor confirmed that I have a pretty nasty throat infection. I asked him if I should take MC for the day since I was afraid that I might infect my 7.5-months pregnant boss... and he decided to give me an MC...

Later, mum & I went for some breakfast... the workshop lady calls to tell me that the spare part for my car door has arrived (finally!!)... So, after breakfast, dropped by the workshop... my driver-side door is now cured!!

Finally at home again, I took my medication... and played Disc1 of the Power Puff Girls movie VCD but didn't finish watching it coz I kept dozing off. The medicine sure is some powerful stuff. Was knocked out for 4 hours. Had my lunch at 4pm.

Bummed around before going to take gramps back from his office... and came home to a 2nd dose of the knockout cure... As I'm finishing typing this on notepad... I feel... drowsiness.... hit..... me....... once...... a g  a   i    n

0 comments: