2:45 PM

Major panic yesterday when I realised I may not have transport home -- in time to go for Irene's wedding dinner. In the end, worked it out & Kok Keong gave me a ride home... b4 he went to Shane's to freshen up. It was kinda freaky tho'... KK's brakes were not exactly in fine working condition. 1 hr later, Shane with KK in his car, came to pick me up & off we go!

At our destination, we waited for familiar faces - our other collegemates to arrive. Ended up feeding some mosquitoes too! Woo-hoo!!

The whole dinner thing was quite interesting... let's see... the emcee told Irene + hubby this when they were on stage... "When I say start - u start to kiss... BUT you do not stop until I say stop." Hehehe... but of course they cheated a little. Irene moved around to show her back to the camera for quite some time (oh yeah... there was a camera that was broadcasting the stage ongoings to a big screen!!)

Today: I will go get my car back today!!! yay!! carless no more shall I be!! ...erm, btw... forgot to bring my h/p out with me today... so... hopefully... not too many people call... or else... hell hath fury! Into the frying pan I'll be thrown into.

Evening news: Car is back... went to the tyre shop to check out my car's tyre alignment & condition. My 2 back tyres had to be changed - they are not fit 4 use anymore... not to mention - they both have huge nails in it. Wonder where they came from... *ponders*. My driver door suddenly couldn't be opened (at all!). I knew my door latch had problems... but it only gave way today. Dang. Gotta climb into the driver seat from the passenger-side.

Did I mention that I met up with the Kalamari? nO?! OK.... so I did meet up with him @ the Green Lane McD (he says the place now feels like the outlet in Bangsar). Ooh... kewl... an upmarket McD in the neighbourhood. Ah heck... not much of a novelty anyways *rolls-eyes*. Am too used to it already.

0 comments: