Over the past few days, I've done what I haven't done in a long time - watching VCDs. So far I've managed to watch...
- Scooby Doo - the movie: Noteworthy graffic effects but somehow doesn't have the original charm of the cartoon series
- Kate & Leopold: This Meg Ryan flick co-starring Hugh Jackman (Wolverine in X-Men) is definitely one of the better romantic comedies. Lovely.
- The Road to El Dorado: 2nd time watching this. Still do find it quite amusing.
- The Sweetest Thing: This is definitely the funniest Cameron Diaz flicks to date. Watching it on VCD, I realized why the Censorship Board has succesfully delayed its Malaysian cinematic debut at least thrice! (..am thinking that they'd end up banning it from the cinemas) Crude jokes aside - this black/romantic comedy is something I'd watch again for laughs.
Oh btw! I was at Chin2's (schoolmate/collegemate) birthday barbeque last night. It was wonderful although the rain did visit us once or twice throughout the night. She invited her MMU, college, & school friends over. It was nice to see so many old friends in one place. SwEeEeeeet! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment