9:50 AM

Peky came by at 7:30am. Whoops! Wasn't quite ready when she arrived at my house coz she told me she'd be here about 7.45 - 7.50am. Anyhow... the rain started to pour... arrived at the Agilent guard house at about 8:10am... ran to my office entrance and got half-drenched. The secretary left me a little bit of breakfast, told me where the small towels are & also advised me to get a hot cuppa coffee. I was quite a sight. Wet hair, half-wet skirt & blouse. (cheers!)

The late addition: Felt rather dumb + amused. Common sense must have totally eluded me - should have called the secretary to come by the guardhouse with a spare umbrella. There're always 1 or 2 in the office. *DoHhhHhhhh!* (This certainly qualifies for a stupid-things-I-did story)

Meanwhile, lunched at KFC today... mmm... finger licking good! Was with Daniel, Kenneth & Malcolm. Later in the evening, I tumpang-ed Mook who also did me a great favor by helping me pick my mum up after work to go sign forms for the insurance claims at the workshop & later dropping us back home.

0 comments: