The whole of yesterday was cold. Would have frozen if not for the blanket. Today it's slightly warmer... Today - we remember a tragedy 1 year ago... exactly a year in circa 10 hours time [Malaysian Time]. Heard this comment on Hitz.FM on the way to work with Peky & her sis - it basically went along the lines of
"..let your family, friends & other special people in your life know you care for them before its too late..."
So just on the record my dear family & friends (yes! online friends & fellow bloggers included) -- I'd like to let you know that I love you people no matter how infuriating some of you may be at times (vice-versa?)... I do cherish the time spent with each & everyone of you... hanging out together, chatting on the phone/online... or even just reading your blogs (even if I haven't met you b4... yo! the www makes the world much smaller... *whoops* sidetracking).
This quote I dedicate to you... that's how much you mean to me. =)
'Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive.' - Anais Nin.



0 comments:
Post a Comment