Am feeling much better today - drinking more water than I normally would. Yeah... now that is way unusual because I normally drink like a camel - I mean... I drink very little water in a day. Yes! I know that is not good... but then again, old habits die hard.
...et imprévisible
About Me
- aewis
- A quirky yet down-to-earth Libran with an occasional warped sense of humor who likes to think that she can make the tiny world around her a better place to be in. I aim to travel and learn as much as I can (well, that will depend on my available budget too of course)
A Quote
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(116)
-
▼
Oct
(17)
- Everyday is Halloween with this here computer at m...
- Tue, 29 Oct: At 12++ AM, Yasmin was frantic over M...
- Sat, 26 Oct: This is officially a wasted day. Had ...
- 12 noon: Received a call from my mum (calling from...
- Hola! Hmmm... Since I tend to be very narrative (r...
- Sat, 19 Oct: No work today can only mean one thing...
- Thu, 17 Oct: Had rushed from work to pick-up grand...
- Going through Kaz's blog, I remembered this one bo...
- Why am I up at this hour? Hmm... erm... well... I ...
- Sun, 13 Oct: Hmmm... lunch was yummy~! I finally g...
- Sat, 12 Oct: A working Saturday morning once again...
- Tue, 8 Oct: Did my packing in the morning before ...
- Sun, 6 Oct: Took half a muffin & a huge mug of lat...
- I hereby finally add the official updates to this ...
- Hmm... still have work to clear... darn data entry...
- oh no!! Landslide of work today... die liau! No lo...
- Am feeling much better today - drinking more water...
-
▼
Oct
(17)
Blog Roll
Links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment