Tue, 8 Oct: Did my packing in the morning before I taking a quick check on my emails. Arrived pretty early at the KTM station - about 45 minutes early actually... my dad had dropped me there earlier since he had to go for a meeting in the city. The bus left at about 3:40 PM. It was drizzling.
Most of the way back north it was alternating between light rain and heavy rain. When we reached the Garden Inn stop at 8:30 PM, it was monsoon rain at its torrential best. I think parts of my clothing were quite properly drenched. I had hoped that this won't mean that it'll make my cough any worse.
Wed, 9 Oct: Went to drop gramps at his office (as usual) before taking a detour to the clinic. It was stil closed. Aw, shucks! Looks like I have to come back later in the evening. Went to work to find out that there was nothing much to really pick up on. Lucky me!
Had gone to the workshop after work to collect the adjuster's receipt for my insurance claim & also to pay them the remainder of the repair fee for my car door. That being said and done, I went on to take gramps home, took an early dinner @ home, and went to the clinic. The doctor on duty was my uncle. He told me that my throat infection wasn't fully recovered... so that's why I'm still coughing. Right. More medication to battle them horrible germs!!
Thu, 10 Oct: Ah well... seems like I have to face the dreaded online procurement system again today... Sweet! Really, really sweet. So much angst over a system... I'm not the only one who has the same view about this... maybe we should start a support group - Frustrated iProcurement System Users Anonymous. hehehe...
Today: Yet again, I was given a few more things to do that required me to work with my all time favourite system. Dang. Heck... I also have a whole month's worth of weekly reports to complete. Considerably a busy day.
At present, my office is laden with a spreadful of sandwiches, cakes, danishes, fried popiah, coffee & tea. Looks pretty much like a mini-reception. The extra food came about because what was supposed to be a full-day meeting between one of the managers here with some partners/vendors finished in half a day. Snacks anyone?
Night edition: Okay... i added this section in on a Sunday. Basically, I went out to meet with some friends at Screwball to play some real pool. I must say that I'm still better at aiming those long shots. haha... weird-eh? Anyhow, I had to leave them at about 12:25 am to go to Garden Inn to pick up my parents who were arriving there from KL in say.... 5 minutes time? yeah... that's it.



0 comments:
Post a Comment