Thu, 17 Oct: Had rushed from work to pick-up grandpa, dropped him home, collected a bagful of stuff before rushing out to meet Daws at his office A.S.A.P. since he told me earlier this afternoon that he had to rush home. I was pretty blur when I got there. Passed him the 2 CDs bought on his behalf from the 2nd-hand CD shop in Bkt. Bintang, 2 weekends ago, and also lent to him my Cats CD & program book... while I borrowed his Evita OST. Didn't ask for the VCD but he brought it for me, so... what the heck? Take it and watch it again when I'm too free.
Hmm... come to think of it, he must have thought I loved it a lot coz this is the 2nd time I borrowed the OST (...patutlah he brought the VCD! XP). Actually... I don't think much of the movie - it's the music! 1st time round (about a yr back) - MP3s. 2nd time round - making use of my CD-writer. Andrew Llyod-Webber is definitely one of the genius composers in the world of theatre music.
Before I left he said something I didn't hear correctly the first time round. I only heard the "...see you again ..." part. Then I blurted out cheekily, "Of course! If not you won't see your 'Evita' nor I see my 'Cats' ever again *grin,grin*". Ah... not exactly the response I'd give immediately if I heard him the first time. He then repeated that we should meet up for a meal next time (I suppose that's to make up for the one we had to cancel today). Err... well I feel rather ~sheepish~ for that :P
I then detoured to the SC-room to pass to Ethan a copy of Miss Saigon lyrics. There, I got caught up in talking about all sorts of nonsense stuff with him, Pinky & Chris... and forgot to go up to the CIS office to collect a stack of transcripts I had requested for. Much later, I ended up having dinner with Pinky & some of her hostelmates. Mmm... mamak sup ayam + roti planta...
Fri, 18 Oct: Had lunch with Peky, Chin, and Angelia at Cook Book. It was sort of a farewell lunch for Peky before she returns to UTM, tomorrow, to finish her studies. We all took the fish fillet lunch set. Must say that it was rather tasty... *slurp* Then, in a case of super-divaness, Julian drops-by to say farewell to Peky just after we had finished our main meal. (p/s: Chin had also passed to me the CDs containing Smallville episodes... muahaha... that should keep me occupied for a while)
Back at the office I realised I left my handphone at home. Shit! I needed to urgently send an SMS to Pinky to remind her to help me collect those transcripts from the CIS Admin. Double shit! I don't trust ICQ SMS that much (it might arrive a day later for all I know) and coincidentally everyone in the office didn't have their h/p with them too. Drat & double Drat! I ended up pestering Daws (via ICQ) to help me send the SMS from his h/p for me and had thanked him profusely after he agreed, as backup to the one I'm sending via ICQ. Ah... somehow stress to get things done turns me somewhat obsessive and panicky.
Evening comes, work ends, the weekend begins for real! I went to see Rain at her office and ate in there with her colleagues. Free food! There were all sorts of foodstuff leftover from the day's earlier birthday celebration for their head of dept. Not that I'm complaining - it's free & it's good. Following that, Rain & I went to Prangin Mall for a little walk, window-shopping and well... shopping!... although... erm... we didn't really buy much else than hair clips and stuff like that. After that to our own home we returned to, for a relaxing bath and a date with the TV. It's Charmed and Survivor on NTV7.



0 comments:
Post a Comment