Sat, 26 Oct: This is officially a wasted day. Had only managed to settle to sleep at 3 AM because dad's bus arrived near 2 AM. Only woke up about 10:30 AM. Worked half day in the afternoon. Got home after that to sleep some more. Woke up for dinner... watched Pokemon... and 1 hour of a movie before succumbing to sleep again. Seems that if I don't get sleep at the correct hour on Friday nights, my Saturday & Sundays will officially be sleepy day.
Sun, 27 Oct: Another wasted day. Slept a lot. Jocelyn came to borrow a camera just before we were going out for lunch at Penang Swimming Club. My Canon SLR camera is somehow officially dysfunctional... luckily my dad was around to help tutor her on how to use the old Minolta. Dad took the Canon back with him so that he can send it to the Canon service center in KL/PJ. Think that's about as interesting as Sunday gets.
Today: Whoopeee!!! I've been out of office from 11:45 AM - 4:00 PM. Coolness!! After a boring morning of dealing with dust, as I was helping my colleague organize training materials into binders and packing them nicely into boxes - I was whisked away by my boss to do filming of a workshop in Gurney Hotel. Joy!! Hallelujah!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment