11:25 AM

Going through Kaz's blog, I remembered this one bombshell of information that was received during last Saturday's lunch. What happened was, Daniel received a missed-call from Siti (not her real name). He called her back and found out that she had made the call by mistake but anyhow, she continued with some small talk with Danny-boy. He had no idea why he asked her about the IIU student suspected by the US to be involved with Al-Qaeda (maybe it's coz she studies there too) - and she suddenly broke down and cried. To our shock, it turns out that he's her fiance! Her fiance!! Omigawd!!! The world is so small... I dunno if I should put in more regarding her side of the story... at least, just whatever else she told Dan that day.

Btw, I've just added Elise, Empress, Jumbuck & Kaz into my "buddy blogs" listing.

Addition at 4:30pm: Ok... there's not much to add - Siti tells us that he's innocent and even asked us if we would lend her support when she needs it. We are not entirely sure where to stand or what kind of support she might ask for. Some of you might have read that his father persuaded him to hand himself in - that much is true (remember the pretext of the Malay saying "Berani kerana benar, takut kerana salah")... As far as we know, they are trying very hard to get him back.

0 comments: