4:15 PM

Sat, 12 Oct: A working Saturday morning once again. This time round, I finally get to give my manageress (of my direct employers) an update of what's up in Agilent... stuff like what's been going on with my work, how's my colleague coping (she's also contracted to Agilent) and yadah-yadah.

12:30 pm, I left the office. Chin2, Peky & Malcolm had come by to pick me up for our lunch outing at CRC with Dominic & also Daniel. But before going to CRC, we had to make a slight detour for Chin... she's on a vegetarian diet that day. Actually we had intended to eat at the CRC "canteen" place but Dom was already at the restaurant eating peanuts and having some tea. We all thought, "Oh well.... nevermind then... we can have lunch here too"

These people are really sweet - they had bought me a cake to celebrate my birthday (it wasn't my birthday yet... they just celebrated it early). Btw, thank God Julian couldn't make it... I know he would have made sure that I get some cream on my face if he was there. Anyhow, lunch (as we found out) was 2 times more expensive than it would have been if we had eaten at the "canteen"

Anyhow, all of us with exception for Daniel decided to go to Mega Pavilion (Bkt Jambul) to watch "Three" - a movie consisting of 3 short horror films, each from a Korean, Thai & Hong Kong director. I find the Korean movie creepy, and I would find the Thai film creepy if I were horribly superstitious. The Hong Kong one? It has a decent storyline that could freak us all out if only we didn't laugh at much. The little boy was too cute. Eric Tsang could act his role well... but what happens when everyone still remembers him more for his comedic acts?

Ok... after being sent home by Mal, safekeeping all my stuff & the leftover cake in the fridge... it was (Yes InDeEd!) - Nap Time!! Ah... ~LoVeLy~! Later, dinner being over and done with... my dad wanted to go for a movie and pondering over "The Tuxedo" & "K-19: Widowmaker"... I jumped at the chance and said I will follow if it's Tuxedo. And so that's decided. We waited for mum to be ready before making our way to the Mega Pav in Prangin. Anyhow, my folks wanted to go to Parkson to get some stuff before the movie began.

About the Tuxedo experience: It's a splendid comedy! Full of laughs... Jackie Chan back at what he does best - physical comedy in a basic good guy vs. bad guys story. I do find Jennifer Love Hewitt to be the right kind of co-star for him too. Of course the other thing about Jackie Chan movies... they all come with a section of boo-boo shots before or during the end-credits. Don't miss out on how he messes up his lines. Very cute.

0 comments: