Why am I up at this hour? Hmm... erm... well... I had fallen into deep slumber as soon as I came home from work on the ever humble Wednesday evening and I just woke up at 10pm to have dinner, bathe, & watch my taped selections from Monday night - ER & Ally McBeal. It was horrendous trying to stay awake at work when my body was telling me it's exhausted - "Go to sleep, go to sleep". Trust me, I was extremely tempted to take a siesta in the office, but then again... I do have work to clear. Now, I'm just waiting to feel sleepy again.
Anyhow, nothing much happened the past 2 days. Nandos lunch was postponed coz we found clashing schedules and we couldn't find time to get the whole lot together... we only managed to synchronize time for later this afternoon. Ah well... what can we do? It is the company year-end closing. Everyone is being tied up with all sorts of things to complete.
Outside of the office, I'm pretty intrigued that I have witnessed 1 major post-accident scene for each of the past 2 days, on my way home from work.
- Tue: On the lane of the opposing traffic direction - it seems that a lorry had hit a car pretty hard; the impact caused the car to swerve and traverse across the divider; and it stopped in such a way that it effectively blocked off 1 of 3-lanes on my side of the expressway. The cops were there to help ease the rush hour traffic.
- Wed: The road had been cleared up but the evident wreckage was still there. It seems like those traffic accidents fellas had pulled the wreck to the traffic island marking the apex of the fork-off from the Coastal Road to the Penang Bridge and the exit to Georgetown. Did I mention that the wreck is a Proton Wira turned-turtle? No? Ok... it was turned-turtle.
About Pocahontas... hmm... I'm not so sure about that quiz result - I definitely can't see the colours of the wind. Ahh.... finally drowsiness comes! *yawn* Bonsoir!



0 comments:
Post a Comment