Sun, 13 Oct: Hmmm... lunch was yummy~! I finally get to eat the delicious fried spring chicken of Ocean Green, best taken with a dash of their special salt & asam mix... and 4 other dishes too... hehe :)
Later, I went home to watch the Japan F1 race I've taped. Pretty much an interesting race compared to some other races. To the Japanese crowd, Takuma Sato who came in 5th was their hero. Must give credit to the guy for holding on to his position... after all, he wasn't doing too well in the rest of the 2002 races & for the fact that he actually wasn't all too familiar with the Japanese track.
Later I had to drop my dad off at his friend's place... they are driving down to KL together. Leaving him there, I was supposed to collect a ticket refund but the car fuel tank was empty! NoOoo...!! In all his rushing about, my dad has conveniently forgot to refuel it. Ok... can get home, get a credit card - fill up tank at nearest station - then only go get ticket refund. Fuh... that's enough adventure for a Sunday.
Today: Well... my parents actually gave me my birthday present way, way earlier on Saturday... except I decided to be good & wait til today to open it. Haven't opened it yet. Will do that when I get home. Hmm... seems that no one could get through my phone pass midnight... although my cell was on until 1:00 am. Weird. The messages (carrying greeting & such) all came in soon as I blearily switched on my phone after killing the alarm. Shucks! Had to drown the loud beepings under my pillow... hehe...
Arriving at work, my colleagues told me that they'd take me to Giordano in BJC to shop for my present coz they have no idea what to give me... hehe... Shopping at Lunch time!! Ah well *grins*... Anyhow, we bought vegetarian stuff back to the office and had a "community lunch" - Nandos lunch will be on Tue/Wed when our colleague comes back from her business travel.
10 PM onwards: Went to Cravan in P.Tikus to meet up with Pinky, Alan, Chrissy-boy, and Ethan. They brought along a new SC-er too, Angelina. Anyhow, after some of them finished their dinner and some of us finished off half our drinks... they brought out a cake, sang the song... and well... the usual drill happened lar. Knowing these people, I knew they'd make sure I pick candles out of the cake with my teeth. So... *rolls-eyes* They pushed 2 into the cake (top-side) and 1 into the side. The 1 candle at the side was the hardest to take out... *bleargh*... had cream on my face - and wax in my mouth *ptui, ptui* Somethings never do change.... :)

Which Disney Princess are you?



0 comments:
Post a Comment