Fri, 15 Nov: Yes! I've finally gone to watched "Harry Potter" (at 9:15pm, in Mega Pavillion, Prangin Mall) and I find it to be a really interesting show. Dobby the House-Elf is quite the riot. It's funny how he always punishes himself every time he thinks he's done something bad. Ron Weasley's broken-and-held-together-by-celo-tape-magic wand prooved an interesting twist too. Spells he casts using the wand backfires (note the slug scene). Ron's dim-witted owl, Errol, is also an added comic element.
There are so many action sequences that deserve mention and to swoon over... but I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet. Go watch it! Anyway, in short - the storyline's interesting, the action keeps coming, and I thought the movie was rather short although it was 2.5 hours long.
Sat, 16 Nov: I had gone to do some shopping with Sze Lin in Gurney Plaza at about 4:30pm. We went to check out the Swatch Collections; browsed through the MPH book fair at Ground Floor (we later visited the book store itself), a few shoe shops and toy shops; and last but not least - took a good glance at the many new(er) handphone models showcased at one of the bigger handphone dealerships there... *ho-hum*
At the end of our trip, I ended up buying a pair of shoes from Vincci. On our way out...? We were tempted to check out a shop named Phenomena (I hope I got the name right) because they have an offer of RM18-58 for 2 racks of clothing but we decided not to go in because we had to leave already. *sigh!* So, what tempted us? The items sold there usually start at more than RM100... Did I mention that they specialise in selling really nice pieces that are a fusion of ethnic-western styles?
This morning, grandpa caused a riot in the house. He had driven out to buy something and had not noticed that he had stepped in a pile of dung when he came back. He walked all over the house with that same pair of slippers and soiled the floors. Later, we also realised that he had also messed up the car paddles and part of the interior. Eww... yucks! That can only mean that he had stepped into that thinghy before driving home from his little errand. No guesses what my parents & I were doing after our discovery - it was a hell lot of cleaning up to do.
After I took my lunch, Jocelyn & I drove up to Tanjung Bungah to hang out at the beach. However, we drove into rain at our intended beach along the Sandy Bay Paradise Resort and seeing that the sun was shining further up - we decided to try going up to Batu Ferringghi. It was also drizzling up there. Disappointed, we turned back...
Reaching Sandy Bay once again, we noticed the rain had stopped. Hurray! We parked the car & hopped out to the beach. We just walked around for a while and didn't really do anything else (our mood was already dampened by the rain-lah). A little later, we headed to Secret Recipe, Belisa Row. I snacked while Jocelyn munched her dinner. I have dinner waiting at home... so, no heavy meals for me.
Had gone home in time to pick my dad up and to drop him off for his bus to KL. Later, it'll be a TV marathon for me. I am contemplating to do my ironing... but i'm feeling lazy-lar... hmm... nevermind... and yes... I know... "Don't put off to tomorrow what you can do today" - Fine... fine... I admit it! I tend to procrastinate (a lot).



0 comments:
Post a Comment