I've been following the "10th Kingdom" mini-series on NTV7 since last Saturday night... it's a pretty interesting show! Today would be the last night I'll be staying up until nearly 2am because of staying up to watch 10K... and tomorrow will be the last time I'm going to have problems waking up for work. Hehehe...
Mon, 25 Nov: Had decided that it was pointless to follow my grandpa & mum to the wedding dinner since I can't very well taste anything much on my tongue. Everything I eat feels bland. I believe that we shouldn't refuse free food, but I wasn't too keen to go through an 8-course dinner when I can't very well taste the flavors... and not to mention to put up with a potentially horrible sound system & ludicrous karaoke singing. Thus, I find myself dropping them off at Marco Polo Restaurant, Garden Inn, for the dinner. (Oh yeah... I went home to find an SMS from my mum that went "Not even 5 mins here and I'm already bored"... hehehe... Damn! I had a good laugh reading that). Meanwhile, I drove over to Pulau Tikus to buy chicken porridge home for my dinner. After my simple dinner, I had gone over to Chin's place to help her solve a webpage design dilemma that she was having. We also had a nice chat analyzing a certain friend of ours who is kinda getting on our nerves at the moment. ;P I left Chin's place shortly after my mum SMS-ed me to start driving out to take them back from the dinner. Ah well...
Tue, 26 Nov: I had a good laugh watching some of the clips in Muffin Films. *laughs* Thanks for telling me about it, Chin! I think I wasted almost a whole good hour just watching them... and waiting for it to load over my slow modem line. Anyhow, Chin had come over tonight to brainstorm about what else she could do about the web thinghy. After she left, I just waited for 10K to start. So many fairy tales incorporated in there... and the colours are so beautiful... *sigh*



0 comments:
Post a Comment