My colleague, Vimila, came back to work after a long break - today... and along with her, she brought a whole lot of Deepavali goodies for all of us. Oh joy!! The pantry will be stocked for the next few working-days!!
I am glad that I decided to bail out of going to hang out with the girls & a few guys tonight. I am really tired. My eyes felt like they are gonna pop out anytime... and then I got tempted to take on a last-minute invite to go out for a little bit of berjalan-jalan at Pesta.
Ok... luckily my better judgment won the battle. I decided to take a raincheck on this one too. Decided to drive out for a little errand and found myself struggling to concentrate while on the road. Good thing I decided not to go out for either events. I think I would have slept on the wheel either on the way to the destination; or back from there.
Have to work tomorrow morning... *sigh*



0 comments:
Post a Comment