6:44 PM

Sat, 9 Nov: Was bored & on the verge of having hypothermia during my morning, serving a half-day sentence at work. Thanks to Yahoo reminders - I remembered to send Yokes a birthday greeting. The cold didn't feel so bad with ICQ Lite running on the computer... at least I had Daws & the "Kancil Killer" to chat with. The Kancil Killer is one of the best people for me to chat with when it comes to Saturday & Sunday toons... or anything about cartoons :)

At 5:30-ish, I went to pick up my parents. They've just arrived by bus from KL. Later at about 7, my parents & I left for Penang Swimming Club. But before that, we had to detour to One-stop to send my brother's handphone to my uncle & aunt's shop for repair. Apparently my brother had stumbled into a puddle of water while drunk... and the phone got soaked.

Moving from there, mum decided she'd rather shop than just sit around while waiting for dad & I finish with our swim, so we dropped her off at Island Plaza. Arriving at PSC, the rain started. No swimming then. Dad decided he'd just go bake in the sauna. I went straight to meet up with some friends - I had promised to drop-by anyway.

Here's the thing - Shen had planned to celebrate his birthday at the beach by the pool area... but he's not there yet... and so are many others (he said they were elsewhere waiting for the rain to subside). Only Soo Hoo, Fran, Pam, Erh Pin, & me were in PSC. Oh well... I left with my dad about 9-ish & asked Erh Pin to pass my token present to Shen.

Erh Pin saw it and laughed - a bottle of Carlsberg Ice with a blood-red ribbon tied round its neck. He thought it was cute and asked if I bought it with a ribbon already on it. Haha... Grow a brain buddy! No bottle of beer will be readily available with a ribbon on it. I also asked ErhPs to tell Shen we'll give him his real present when we see him again (most likely on his real birthday). Later, Shen called to let me know when he was on the way up to the club. I unfortunately told him I'd left the place already, won't be back up there, and would most likely see him again another time (soon). Lalalaalala...

Today: Caught up with sleep. I FEEL GOOD!! I've gone for a haircut!! Woo-hoo!! Yeah... baby!!! Ok... it's not totally short, as in boy cut short. It's just shoulder length and looks much neater than before the massacre of my long, unkempt, untameable hair ends. *grins* ...Now all I have to do is tackle the ironing of my pile of clean laundry.

0 comments: