Who left the window open?! Brrrr.... *oops!* That's just some wind passing... <-- lame joke, I know~... I'm just kinda bored.
You're wind! You are a very kind and sympathetic person. Whoever DOESN'T like you has a mental disorder, because you are a loving and caring gentle soul.
What element are you?
Was hanging out at Segafredo's in Gurney Plaza last night instead of Shamrock. Chin & I were more than happy with the change of scenery... Joce just went along with it; while we let Shen, Andrew & James know that we've changed our destination. I definitely enjoyed the Midnight Mint I ordered - very refreshing... mmMmm... *Yum!* The whole outing ended up being dubbed "Study Group" because everyone was flipping through magazines from Sega's mag-rack, most of the time. Su Jin joined us a bit later & the conversation ended up being about gyms, health & fitness. Yes... we have 5 people who are avid gym goers... once again... I flip through a magazine.
Lunch today: A very nice makan at Sushi King, BJC. Oohh.... sushi and green tea!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment