9:39 AM

Walked into office and heard from the secretary that the mail server my mailbox is on, is down. *Wahahaha....!!* What a nice start for the day after 2 days of sheer torturous so-called training. I'm handicapped. There is no way I can attend to user requests that sits in my mail accounts. Bliss!

Anyhow, after work yesterday - I went to get grandpa (as usual-lah~). Then as a favor to Daniel, I dropped by Garden Inn to collect his online-booked-and-paid bus ticket... only to find out from the ticket counter that they can only process that during working hours. *Gag!* There's no way I can be in town during office hours! So... contingency planning, called Daws to see if he's still in the office (it's just across the road) and... amazingly he's still there at 6++ pm?! Ok! Forget about that 'coz that was good news to me... I quickly went over to his office to pass him a printout of the email from Daniel, containing the booking & payment details. Meanwhile, I also found out that he has succumbed to his temptation and had just bought himself a deep turquoise-colored Nokia 7210. I also found out that he'd be on leave from Wednesday onwards and will be going back to his hometown... but he agreed to help sort out the ticket thinghy for Daniel anyway.

Leaving that place, I called Daniel to tell him about the recruitment of Daws for help to retrieve the bus ticket... only to be told that Daniel had forgotten to inform me he had asked Ewen to help him. *AaaAarrRRrgh! Blardy-hell!* Rushed about for nothing. *Dagnabbit!* Soon as I arrived home, I logged on to the web and checked my personal mailboxes that have been somewhat neglected for the day. Seeing that Daws was still online at the office... I told him that there's no need to help Daniel with the ticket thinghy anymore and thanx for agreeing to help out earlier. He then told me that he is looking for a protective cover for his new phone but hasn't the time to do that for the time being... and I told him "Use Cling Film! =P"... *Wahahaha....!!*

Oh well... what else can I suggest? Condoms maybe?!
.
.
.

<-- I mean those phone covers made of a type of rubber, matte-surfaced, and semi-transparent... Now what were u naughty people thinking about?!

0 comments: